I've had the pleasure to work on cool projects with numbers of globally great brands in UK, Italy and Canada
Key points of my design experience:
- Design thinking approach, always user first
- Web and Mobile experience
- Working closely with stakeholders, eng, PO, and marketers, helping them to ship products
- Fast mocking, prototyping and testing approach in order to collect feedback at the early stage of the process and iterate
- Data driven
- Believing that communication and decision making are the key to making a great team and helping team members to build great products
I like to work on complex design challenges helping companies to launch products and services. Working closely with stakeholders and developers, I help the teams to identify constrains at the very beginning. I'm able to organise design sprints and workshops in order to identify design opportunities.
I share the vision of good design with Dieter Rams:
- Good design is innovative
- Good design makes a product useful
- Good design is aesthetic
- Good design makes a product understandable
- Good design is unobtrusive
- Good design is honest
- Good design is long-lasting
- Good design is thorough down to the last detail
- Good design is environmentally friendly
- Good design involves as little design as possible
- Good design is accessible
Outside the office I am busy reading, studying and working on projects regarding design and development. I am very interested in ethics of information and design, accessibility and inclusive design.
I'm currently doing a project to study the relationship between the usage of emojis and depression in young people. My aim is to learn if data could help to create a pattern and eventually to detect depression at early stage. Track progress of the project in my trello board.
In my free time I like playing D&D, board games and learning drums.